1. On the third day there was a marriage at Cana in Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there.
2. When the wine failed, the mother of Jesus said to him, "They have no wine."
3. And Jesus said to her, "Woman, what is that to me and to you? My hour is not yet come."
4. His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you."
5. Now six stone jars were standing there, for the Jewish rites of purification, each holding twenty or thirty gallons.
6. Jesus said to them, "Fill the jars with water." And they filled them up to the brim.
7. He said to them, "Now draw some out, and take it to the steward of the feast." So they took it.
8. When the steward of the feast tasted the water now become wine, he called the bridegroom.
9. And said to him, "Every man serves the good wine first; but you have kept the good wine until now."
10. This, the first of his signs, Jesus did at Cana in Galilee, and manifested his glory; and his disciples believed in him.
| Last Mystery | Next Mystery | Rosary Page | Site Index | Home Page |